Gmc suburban All Aluminum Radiator
Radiator is designed to cool the engine of your Gmc Suburban by maximizing surface area through a significant number of internal folds and chambers. As the hot engine coolant of your car moves though these nooks and crannies, excessive heat is drawn out through the walls of the radiator. Our all aluminum radiators are hand welded to ensure quality and are built to OE specifications. Most are soldered brass or plastic tank to give greater durability and mobility.
Part Number: 0284AAX391
- 1963-63 : GMC Suburban 2.5L 4 153
- 1963-63 : GMC Suburban 3.8L 6 230
- 1964-64 : GMC Suburban 3.8L 6 230
- 1965-65 : GMC Suburban 3.8L 6 230
- 1966-66 : GMC Suburban 3.8L 6 230
- 1966-66 : GMC Suburban 4.1L 6 250
- 1966-66 : GMC Suburban 4.8L 6 292
- 1966-66 : GMC Suburban 5.0L 6 305
Part SpecificationsCore Size (in) approx: ALUM 17-3/8 x 24-1/2 x 1-3/4, 2 ROW
2.5L 4 - Transmission.
Engineered for superior quality and exact fit.